Hello and welcome to the weekend reading list, edition #142.
Stay tuned and follow NYJavaSIG on Twitter to be notified about future events. We will soon announce the next one. We are very excited about the coming events.
Did you know you can watch the previous event on the NYJavaSIG YouTube channel?
Java 19 is here
Java 19 was released this week. You can find everything about the release at Oracle Releases Java 19. Below you will find great resources from Oracle’s DevRel team:
- Inside.java Blog: https://inside.java/2022/09/20/the-arrival-of-java-19/
- Inside.java Podcast | Episode 26 (“Java 19 is Here!): https://inside.java/2022/09/20/podcast-026/
- Inside.java Newscast | Episode 33 (“Java 19 in Action”): https://youtu.be/vvXmO2ZMGsk
- Inside.java Newscast | Episode 27 (“Java 19 – The Best Java Release?”): https://youtu.be/UG9nViGZCEw
- JEP Café | Episode 13 (“Java Asynchronous Programming Full Tutorial with Loom and Structured Concurrency”): https://youtu.be/2nOj8MKHvmw
- JEP Café | Episode 12 (“Launching 10 million virtual threads with Loom”): https://youtu.be/UVoGE0GZZPI
- JEP Café | Episode 11 (“Java 19 Virtual Thread”): https://youtu.be/lKSSBvRDmTg
- Sip of Java | Notes: https://inside.java/2022/09/20/sip066/ | Tweet: https://twitter.com/BillyKorando/status/1572242068524896257
Top Mistakes Software Developers Make
High-Frequency Trading application
Explicando Docker y Kubernetes [ES]
jconf.dev – Chicago, September 26 – 28, 2022
JavaOne – Las Vegas, October 17-20, 2022