One of my goals to 2020 is to suggest every Thursday, a list of articles that we can read over the weekend. Our community produces a lot of content, and sometimes it’s hard to select what to consume. I hope this list can help us on our learning journey.
Today’s suggestions are:
- Learn to Kata and Kata to Learn – Donald Raab
- Build a CRUD API with Java and MongoDB – Andrew Hughes (oktadev)
- Practical Change Data Streaming Use Cases with Apache Kafka & Debezium – Gunnar Morling
- Subatomic Java Microservices with Quarkus – Burr Sutter
- Reactive Spring Boot – Trisha Gee
- Mutation Testing – Nikhil Nanivadekar
- Spring boot integration test example – HowToDoInJava
Please send out your suggestions/reading list.